Monday, July 30, 2012

Up, Up and Away

Today I start a larger canvas. Wish me luck and good fortune. It is 18 x 24 inches, a greater field to design and stretch.  Surfing on Twitter is one of my favorite inspiration sources, especially with colors  artists use and combine.  The hardest thing is that first fling of paint, the nicest is that one can just go over it -  if it does not work. Creativity is a run and a jump, one cannot be hesitant or the brush and hand will never move  Surprise and delight may happen, and sometimes the need to go away from the piece and let it mull in one's quiet subconscious until the bubbles of insight arise.

Time to use a color scheme unfamiliar to me, time to let it lead me where it will....


2 comments:

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!