Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Nook rise again...only different!!!

Things have a way of working out and somehow a bit of THE PINEAULT ART NOOK is living on!
Instead of the large space with the window I have downsized.  Now there are 8 paintings and a shelf of cards and larger 8x10 inch shrink wrapped collages.  There is excellent exposure as one sees the work coming in the front door.  It is a good opportunity to keep my presence in the historic downtown area and, hopefully, to sell.  It also is great in that my inventory is such that there is no pressure to create more right now.  As I let my back heal and get some breathing space I am all about making that a priority.




BREATHING TIME
A photograph from the archives of Angelina Souza
my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!