Wednesday, January 4, 2012

THE LITTLE BLOG THAT COULD

The map gadget at the side of the blog is getting very exciting!  Visits from all over the world!
The cluster map site is well worth the free fee and easy application.  It is fascinating to see from where these visitors originate.  Sometimes I can guess who they are, other times, of course, I have not a clue.

Many Twitter friends have sent the site on and I am most grateful.  Building a blog on one's own is not for the faint of heart, that I can say for sure. It is slow and the learning curve is frustrating.
  But it is all worth it.





I am grateful for having taken the Blog online course with Alyson Stanfield at ArtBiz and highly recommend it.  If you are computer savvy already, there is an abbreviated one which is the one I took. I also recommend subscribing to her online email newsletter.  A shout out to Alyson and friends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!