Monday, October 8, 2012

PINEAULT ONLINE UPDATES

Pineault Uncommon Art is always in the middle of updating online.  At present I am re-constructing my Pinterest pins and also my Pages which are the tabs at the top of the blog you are at right now.  This is a learning process and takes as much time as creating a painting.  Creation by another name.  A big shout-out to my friend and fellow artist/blogger extraordinary Rebecca Parsons for her guidance in all of this.  I am currently running two blogs and co-authoring another.  And finding my way through the fun and fancy of Pinterest and its opportunities.  Find me and my work there as you meander those wonderful pins.  Thank you all for your continued interest in my art.  These have not been easy months. However, seeing new hits from so many places around the world has provided me with needed encouragement.  Again, I hope you can see your way clear to leaving a 
comment now and then...in any language.  

Art is universal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!