Monday, April 16, 2012

HOORAY, HOORAY!!

After nearly five months of not painting, I begin again today.  Half of the creative process is "feathering one's nest", cleaning, preparing my paints, supplies and surfaces.  That has been going on for about a week or so.

This morning out came new canvases, some challenging new collage material and new plastic sheeting for my table.  My aprons are clean and ready to go...

When one has a creative hiatus, the return is one to relish.  First, just for a beginning and second, for the unconscious creative process going on in the soul to bring forth something new and surprising.

    I am open...to whatever event will unfold .  For now, it is on to splash and color and play...








No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!