Tuesday, April 24, 2012

GOING INTERNATIONAL !

2nd TWITTER ART EXHIBIT
Moss, Norway
2012

Some time ago  I submitted this painting, a mini at 4 1/2 x 6 inches
to a small painting charity exhibit in Moss, Norway, the
second such charity exhibit organized by Norway artist David Sandum.

My piece was one of 106 from all over the world.
Today the video of these paintings and drawings has its debut on You Tube
and it includes mine as well. The video was organized and
published by artist Sarah Wiske.

I thank them for their
wonderful work.

I AM SO PLEASED  TO BE PART
OF THIS CHARITY FOR A WOMEN'S CRISIS CENTER 
IN MOSS, NORWAY.

I love that the internet allows such exhibits to take place. All of the
artists in the Moss show are from Twitter. 

Look for
SandraPineault@twitter.com



Dancing Seahorses
A mini-painting

by
Sandra J. Pineault
U.S.A.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!