Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A PAINTING LOST!

There is a morale to this story.  NEVER THROW A PAINTING AWAY....but always keep a photo. Surfing iphoto albums for a new page painting,  I came upon this one: CHRISTMAS SKY. It is featured on the top of this page.


  Wow, said I, where the heck is that??  Well, my friends, it is nowhere to be found. Is it lurking under layers of another canvas?

I love it. As I described above, it is a small insignificant echo of a Starry, Starry Night. I love the colors, the light and forms.  My pieces defy duplication but  I will print this and put it on the wall above my table so it can somehow find new life.

  Meanwhile, thank heavens for digital cameras and iphoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!