Monday, November 14, 2011

THE HOUR OF SHADOWS


  This photo opp was awaiting me when I awoke this morning. In the sharp and beautiful shadows of the sculpture the mystery of darks and lights fulfill each other.

My mother was an award-winning photographer and she loved the hours of shadows: early morning and around 4 in the afternoon.  This morning there were shadows everywhere and my camera and I spent time finding them. A bit of editing in iphoto and this was the result.


An abstract awaiting me in the shadows and tree line.





All this before breakfast and in my own back yard.  
now that the NOOK is in its full seasonal mode, I am able to
focus on other things like taking long deep breaths.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!