Monday, August 29, 2011

ALMOST READY

After editing, prints have been sized on the computer. The new iphoto is amazing allowing me to accomplish what would have  taken hours.  Editing crop options, contrast and exposure are just a few of those  tasks .  Choosing which photos to print took some time.
Finally, finished, I think. Six digital photos were chosen to print.  The digital images were then filed on to a flash drive. Another amazing technological tool!

Tomorrow we are off to Digital Village and our first print-off! Will that be simple? Probably not for this printer novice. Bringing my math manager with me, as that is my weak point.  How many to print on what size paper, and with how much border.  Still test driving here...

Wish me luck....!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!