Sunday, June 5, 2011

WHERE DREAMS ARE BORN

WHERE DREAMS ARE BORN
acrylic painting
no longer available

artisit: Sandra J. Pineault


Where Dreams are Born reminds me of the inner space from whence
paintings come.  No longer in my inventory, I am glad to still
have this in my digital file.

My new studio is a dream come true.  Functional yet peaceful,
creativity is already in play.  Awaiting only the foot mat which will keep
my back happy.

New business cards here!. I finally had time to redesign and order online.

I say thank you to Grand Gallery in Ada, Michigan for so long
exhibiting and handling my collaged card and to Archway Gallery in
Jacksonville, Beach as I have had to bid adieu to both.

  THE PINEAULT ART NOOK
is taking all of my attention and much of my inventory. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!