Thursday, September 13, 2012

MEET THE CHESHIRE CAT

         
                                                    MEet  ThE CHesHire CaT
                                   pen and ink with colored pencil
                                                  9 x 11 inches
                                       Works on Paper by Pineault
                                                 Sept. 13, 2012

Today for the first time in a long time I had an Artist's Date 
(read  The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron).  Another friend-artist
and I sat out on the screened porch playing with pen and ink without any goal .  I call this intuitive 
drawing-letting the pen do its own thing.

After that it is a fun task to follow the lines, as it were, 
 close and color, or whatever seems good at the time.
 Once I finished it we decided only one title was appropriate
and here it is 

  Introducing this abstract feline...

Drawing is my first love...why do I not take the time to let it
work its magic.......they actually feed my abstract
paintings as well as being keepers in themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!