Wednesday, May 9, 2012


LONG LIVE THE RIGHT BRAIN
(with help from the left)


I do not know where I got this on the web, but it is a wonderful rendition
of the creative side of our brain.  It also expresses the loosening of
artistic inhibitions and the joy of art.  Kind of a dancing visual metaphor, if
you will.

Right now I am trying to unloose my own boundaries. I am trying
to access the right side of my brain to find new ideas.  The irony is
that if one tries too hard the intuitions do not come through....

Needing to breath and find Zen moments.
My best idea moments come when I first awake in the morning.
They come like swift little birds with new songs....

When are your best intuitive moments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!