Monday, March 26, 2012

PAINTED PONIES AND RECOVERY

PAINTED PONIES
18 x 18 inch  canvas
abstract acrylic
by 
Sandra J. Pineault
2012

After much concern that my painting habits such as standing and bending
 over my art table (I paint flat)
caused all my back issues,
it turns out that the culprit lay elsewhere.  Though there is still need to watch the time spent  
working and my  creative posture,
I am encouraged.

My guilty gall bladder and I have parted friends and I am on the slow
 but sure surgical road to recovery .
All I can say is that one must listen to the messages coming from our bodies, and to
try to seek more and more answers. 

Recently I came upon this quote from comedian Steven Wright:

"I remember when the candle shop burned down.
Everyone stood around singing
Happy Birthday.."

In a few short weeks I hope to begin painting again....




No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!