Saturday, February 25, 2012

FROM A SHELTERED PLACE

FROM A SHELTERED PLACE
graphic mandala design
by 
Sandra J. Pineault



Everyone has a sheltered place within them from
which to heal and forgive.  For me, designing a
mandala is a form of expression like no other.
From a Sheltered Place was created a few years ago, but I 
found it in a pile
of papers yesterday.  It spoke to me all over again.
I will frame it and put it up in my studio.
Putting your mandalas in a place where you often sit or
work allows them to continue their speaking, even if
you do not look at them.  Such is their power.

If you have not read the I Ching, it is a
wonderful source of hopeful inspiration and encouragement.
I am doing some
drawings that I hope will speak its words well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!