Tuesday, February 21, 2012

EARLY GARDEN GIFT ...


COLUMBINE IN OUR GARDEN IN FEBRUARY!!!

Have always loved the Columbine flower, and to this point we could not get one to grow this
far south, but behold!  Even in northern Florida, this is soon for blooms like this.
I love the delicate lines and composition of this beautiful plant.

Convergence was mailed out today to its new home, am happy to have
digital reminders of this very special piece.  Each of my paintings tells
a story of my spirit to the world ( remember Emily Dickenson, ..."this is my letter
to the world that never wrote to me...."

Of course, thanks to the Internet, this blog, Twitter and Facebook I cannot
say that.  Thank you to everyone who passes along my blog to others.
That is your gift to me.  I appreciate ti more than you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!