Wednesday, October 19, 2011

SLOW DAY

Today is a day to rest.  Muscles acting up and my back does not want to do much.  Does the rain really make your bones ache?

I am  merrily TWITTERING.  If you do not yet Twitter, I highly recommend it.  Suddenly, you are connected to wonderful artists and they then connect you to others.  Quick and easy, it is  addictive so requiring time management.

Preparing a shopping list for art supplies tomorrow, need framing things and such and just general browsing around.  I have worked on the wicker circle painting it all over with bronze spray
 paint for now.



  It is begging for more....waiting for the right inspiration but already warming the living room along with MAGNOLIA OPENING DAY over the fireplace.  The pillow is covered with a handmade batik pillow I fell in love with in Jacksonville Beach.








The DANCING WITH SEA HORSES painting from the Community Theatre exhibit is back home after  receiving good comments.  You can see it on the right side of the blog.  The next theme is fantasy, right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!