Saturday, September 21, 2019



                                    
This is a brand new piece that was a joy to create. There had been a hiatus as I prepped 
and framed prints for a Boutique at my Church. I needed a nudge to get the creative
juices flowing again.  I took a napkin printed with hydrangea and a blue butterfly and
decoupaged it onto my old written journal page. Recently I found transparent 
butterflies ( finally) and let them join the printed one along with some scraps of pretty
shells I had put aside a long time ago.  A few spontaneous splatters of paint. Then
on the bottom border a strip of sweet ribbon I had found at Hobby Lobby.

I am fond of this pieces because it is bright and interesting and offers depth. My text
reminds us to live and enjoy the simple life.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!