Friday, August 9, 2019


                                                     Mother's Journal

I am working on a journal in memory of my Mother. This matches another side page which
I shall post shortly. My husband often gets mailed cards from different charities. I realized
that though I might not want to use the cards, there are often pretty envelope flaps, such
as the top of the page here as well as borders I can use for journal pages or making cards.
I am now cutting and collecting them.  The lovely big butterfly was a transparent black
lined one which I pasted on one of my watercolor pieces to make a striking addition. I
cannot find any of these butterflies which I used to find at Hobby Lobby. I miss them as
I used them on pages, tags and cards....


Here are a couple of cards for a Church ministry I just finished with borders from
other cards. Ephemera are from Hobby Lobby and Michael's.













No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!