Thursday, May 23, 2019

FOR MOM

Art journaling is about a lot of things but the most important of them is true expression 
and honesty. I started working on this because I found a stash of my photos of daisies. 
I printed out a couple on photo paper and then arranged them. 

 My mother was an amazing gardener.  This was being directed to be a little tribute to her.  
 It is on one of my journal pages  thus, the background writing that  I sort of covered with 
stencils and stamp pad color.

The white crane is one of my photos also, as is the photo of my mother chatting with
a woman at a garden center.  I had these artsy butterflies which express my mother's
ingenuity, constant learning experiences and intellectual curiosity.

The rest of the items are found bits and pieces. Finally, the Blessed is my wishes
for her for always.  Used strips from the photographs to trim the edges.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!



ps. please be patient with me as I update all the
parts of this blog, it has not been done
in a long time. One of these
days I will catch up.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

To blog readers: it would be great if you would add a comment!